Gallops Fitness Training:
A session with UKCC L3 coach Julie Martin, to help improve the fitness level of your horses at the Northern Racing College near Doncaster.
There will be two sessions of 1hour each on Sunday 15th July (10am and 11am) morning.
Pay for Event
Pay by Cheque
Please forward cheque to
Event Secretary, Lavvedon, Field Lane, Upton, Wakefield,
Post Code for the Venue is DN11 0HN
From the M1/M18
1. Leave M1 at junction 32, then join the M18 motorway signposted “The North”.
2. Leave the M18 at junction 3, the A6182 exit to Doncaster.
3. At the roundabout take the 3rd exit onto Great Yorkshire Way/A6182.
4. At the roundabout take the 1st exit and stay on the Great Yorkshire Way.
5. At traffic lights at Hare & Tortoise pub slight right onto Bawtry Road/A638, continue to follow A638 towards Bawtry.
6. At traffic lights straight on follow A638/Great North Road.
7. Continue past the Mount Pleasant Hotel on your right.
8. The entrance to the College is signposted and is on your right.
From the A1 (travelling from the South)
1.Leave the A1 at junction 34. On the 1st roundabout take the 4th exit, then at 2nd roundabout take the 1st exit onto the A614, signposted Bawtry
2. At roundabout take the 1st exit onto the A638 signposted Bawtry
3.Entering Bawtry continue straight on, A638 (Great North Road) signposted Doncaster
4.Keep on the A638 and you will pass a caravan centre on your right, followed by a water tower on your left, and then the Paintball Fields and RSPCA Centre - also on
your left. Approximately 50 yards further on you will see the NRC gallops on the left hand side.
5.The entrance to the College is signposted about another 100 yards on your left.
The first session starts at 10:00 am. with the second starting at 11am.
The session aims to work on monitoring and improving fitness.
Heart rate monitors will be used to check performance.
Advice on future training may be given if needed.